Topics to be covered at the 2017 Summit
- Updates on Network Architecture Modernization for Enhanced Joint Force Communication Capability
- Building Tactical Data Links Capabilities for Greater Communication Resiliency
- Advancing Multi-Domain Network Architectures for Cross Domain Operations
- Enhancing Network Capacity to Support Reliable Communication in an Expeditionary Environment
- Updates on JCN and BCN Capabilities
- Leveraging Software-Defined Networking Processes for Agile Network Response
- Tactical Communication Considerations in Pacific AOR
- Developing Cybersecurity Strategies to Strengthen Network Architecture Security
- SATCOM Initiatives Supporting Multi-Domain Communication Capabilities
Why You Should Attend This Summit
In all mission sets, the ability to effectively communicate from the command level to the tactical level is of the utmost importance. It is especially important when considering joint force cooperation across multiple operating domains, as the ability to connect and communicate across various network architectures becomes increasingly difficult.
In order to fight in a multi-domain, joint environment, military services need the strength of an effective and efficient network to support communication capabilities. To support these capabilities, this Summit will examine the various initiatives regarding tactical data link tools, waveform standards, as well as numerous other wireless communication technologies and trends.
The Joint Tactical Networks Summit will focus on the technologies, policies, and strategies that enable robust communication systems and advanced network architectures to facilitate joint cooperation in a multiple domain environment to support mission success.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Communication and Network communities both military and civil offices, along with key leaders in industry. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decisions makers and solution providers.
“We need a degree of jointness, in my opinion, in which no one military service dominates and domain has a fixed boundary. A combatant commander must be able to create effects from an single domain to target our Military Services need the network capabilities in every domain in order to fight tonight and win,”. (ADM Harry Harris, Commander PACCOM, October, 2016)
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, DHS, and public sector priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- * Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information