Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Delivering a unified & resilient network that will prepare U.S. Forces to fight & win a war against any
- Advancing agile and secure communications to enable Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2)
- Implementing effective C5IT capabilities in support of worldwide Army operations
- Developing, producing, deploying & sustaining Air Force networks to enable decisive combat operations
- Transforming the Joint Force: A warfighting concept for Great Power Competition
- Ensuring integrated & interoperable C4I and Space capabilities for the US Navy
- Providing resilient & responsive Tactical Communications Systems in support of Joint, Allied, & Coalition
Forces across all spectrums of conflict
- Facilitating unclassified and classified IT systems support for tactical networks across the USMC
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Live Broadcast Experience:
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 5th Annual Joint Networks Summit provides opportunities including virtual exhibit space, speaking engagements and product demonstrations, or become a virtual sponsor with webinars & digital marketing sent to all attendees.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Participating Organizations at Past Summits:
AvL Technologies, Cisco, Vertek Corporation, Owl Cyber Defense, Datron World Communications, Inc,,
BAE Systems, Viasat, Tethers Unlimited, Figure Eight Federa,l ARRAY Information Technology, CP Technologies, LLC, L3Harris Technologies, Peraton, Frontier Technology Inc., Trace Systems, Ciena, Government Solutions, Boeing Research and Technology, Georgia Tech Research Center, CPC, Tyto Athene, Scalable Network Technologies, Nokia Of America, Viavi Solutions, Klas Telecom Government, Inc., IBM, IMPRES Technology Solutions, Inc., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Collins Aerospace, Alion Science & Technology, General Dynamics, Honeywell Aerospace, CACI Intl., Raytheon Technologies, Palantir, Dell Technologies, Naval Special Warfare Command, GSA, HQMC CD&I, SAF/AQS, 35th Theater Tactical Signal Brigade, NIWC, USCG Research and Development Center, US Army G6, Joint Staff J6, OUSD R&E, Air Combat Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, USINDOPACOM, PEO C4I & SPACE – US Navy, DoD CIO, NETCOM, JTNC, JITC, USMC G6/CIO & many more…!