Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Summit:
- Ensuring Communications and Network Interoperability Between Domains and Services
- Providing Reliable Communications Capabilities to the Tactical Edge
- Maintaining Network Operational Capacity
- Securing Wireless Communications and Leveraging Innovative Cyber Security Strategies
- Delivering Critical C4I Resources to the Pacific Joint Force
- Ensuring Information Dominance in the Pacific AOR
- Identifying Interoperability Initiatives Across the DoD
- Examining Urgent Technology Needs and Solutions
- Assuring Communication Beyond the Line of Sight
- Addressing Data-Link Integration Challenges
Sponsor & Exhibit:
The 2018 Joint Tactical Networks Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus.
At the Summit You Will Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Nation’s C4ISR professionals.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance..
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s symposium directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.
2018 Participating Organizations:
OSD, Harris, Pacific Air Forces, Northrop Grumman, NCTAMS PAC, DISA-Pacific, Raytheon, Joint Tactical Network Center, Elbit Systems of America, Naval Air Systems Command, Lockheed Martin, USCG, 505th Command and Control Wing, Rockwell Collins, DoD CIO, Cisco, US Army Pacific, MITRE, 7th Signal Command, IBM, TRADOC, Air Force Integration Center, Naval Air Forces, US Army Corps of Engineers, PEO C4I, PM Aviation Systems, 7th Signal Command, MILSATCOM, DISA, Indo-Pacific Command
*Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*