- PAST SUMMITS
- Contact Us
- DSI Home
January 16-17, 2019 | Parma Payne Goodall Center | San Diego, CA
Defense Strategies Institute’s 3rd Annual Joint Tactical Networks Summit will focus on improving the Joint Force’s ability to communicate and exchange information across the domains and services. This Summit will bring together senior leaders to examine the tactical data linkage capabilities, network architectures and network security strategies critical to the success of advanced Joint multi-domain operations. The Joint Tactical Network Summit presents a unique opportunity to meet with distinguished speakers from across the services and Pacific AOR to discuss strategies and technologies aimed at improving tactical network security and interoperability.
2019 Speakers Included:
RADM Jeffrey Scheidt, USNCommander
Naval Information Warfighting Development Center
COL James Turinetti, USA
US Army Pacific
Col Glen Genove, USAF
Air & Cyberspace Operations (A3/6)
Pacific Air Forces
CAPT Robert Croxson, USN
PM MIDS Program Office
Naval Air Systems Command
James “Jeff” Mercer
Joint Tactical Networking Center
COL David Hillman, USAF
5th Combat Communications Group
CAPT Joe Beel (Ret), USN
Strategic Programs Manager
Download the Agenda for Complete List of Speakers
Why You Should Attend:
DSI’s 3rd Annual Joint Tactical Networks Summit is an educational summit designed to bring together members of the C2 and network community, military leaders and critical voices in industry and academia to discuss the operational and strategic needs for advancing joint force communications systems and network capabilities.
This year’s event will highlight innovative DoD initiatives aimed at maximizing the Military’s ability to communicate reliably and securely in a joint, multi-domain environment. Speakers will discuss strategies for improving network interoperability, bolstering cybersecurity and ensuring information dominance in the context of the Indo-Pacific area of responsibility.
Attendees at DSI’s 3rd Annual Joint Tactical Networks Summit will have a unique opportunity to engage in open and honest conversation with key decision makers about the future of US Military communications and network capabilities. Attendees will gain valuable insights into navigating the military technology acquisition processes and will hear about the solutions urgently needed by our services to ensure the US maintains a decisive overmatch over its adversaries.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas. We assemble the most respected minds in the networking, communications and cyber communities, as well as the key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Summit:
– Ensuring Communications and Network Interoperability Between Domains and Services
– Providing Reliable Communications Capabilities to the Tactical Edge
– Maintaining Network Operational Capacity
– Securing Wireless Communications and Leveraging Innovative Cyber Security Strategies
– Delivering Critical C4I Resources to the Pacific Joint Force
– Ensuring Information Dominance in the Pacific AOR
– Identifying Interoperability Initiatives Across the DoD
– Examining Urgent Technology Needs and Solutions
– Assuring Communication Beyond the Line of Sight
– Addressing Data-Link Integration Challenges
Sponsor & Exhibit:
The 2018 Joint Tactical Networks Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus.
At the Summit You Will Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Nation’s C4ISR professionals.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance..
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
– DSI’s symposium directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department’s mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
– DSI’s symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
– The symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.
2018 Participating Organizations:
OSD, Harris, Pacific Air Forces, Northrop Grumman, NCTAMS PAC, DISA-Pacific, Raytheon, Joint Tactical Network Center, Elbit Systems of America, Naval Air Systems Command, Lockheed Martin, USCG, 505th Command and Control Wing, Rockwell Collins, DoD CIO, Cisco, US Army Pacific, MITRE, 7th Signal Command, IBM, TRADOC, Air Force Integration Center, Naval Air Forces, US Army Corps of Engineers, PEO C4I, PM Aviation Systems, 7th Signal Command, MILSATCOM, DISA, Indo-Pacific Command
*Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*
DSI strives to provide the most up to date, mission relevant, topics and discussion points for our meetings. In order to assure that we are providing the best subject content possible, our Advisory Board Members have volunteered to share their respective insight and expertise with us. We are truly grateful to have their support and guidance as we strive to continually create truly effective meetings and events for all. Learn more about our Advisory Board Members.