Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Priorities for evolving network transport, data management and hosting and ensuring spectrum access so that data arrives in the right place, at the right time, in the right format
- Building standards-based security architectures on Zero-Trust principles
- Deciding how and where to utilize AI /ML capabilities: at what level do you integrate to aide decision making
- Developing more robust, unified joint processes and standards for how the services build new capabilities that are inherently meshed. How might the JROC best support?
- Increasing integration and current priorities for the IC and NATO towards more robust and interoperable C2 capabilities
- Organizing and designing a Unified Resilient Network, advancing ABMS capabilities and current activities with improving C2 in Distributed Maritime Operations that aligns with the people, process, and organizational frameworks of contested C2 in MDO
- JADC2 evolving strategy, priorities and timelines: developing a fundamental platform, identity control access management, zero-trust cybersecurity and data transport capabilities.
- Determining the correct C2 relationships for space operations
- Training the Command and Control Warfighting Function of the Future: Mastering the Art and Science of C2 in the Digital Age
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Joint C2 Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, Tech Talks and speaking roles and product demonstrations.
Download the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Participating Organizations at Past Summits:
Collins Aerospace, Raytheon, METRON, Georgia Tech Research Institute, Veretek Corporation, SCALABLE Network Technologies, Trace Systems Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Persistent Systems, LLC, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Viasat, Inc, DTRA, JCSE, Air Force, Naval Special Warfare Command, 93rd Air-Ground Operations Wing, 5th Combat Communications Group, DHS S&T, HQMC CD&I, CDD/CE-INFO, MARSOC, JTNC, AFGSC A3/6E, NIWC PAC, Air Force Engineering and Technical Services, MCIOC/ USMC, CD&I, Deputy Commandant for Combat Development and Integration, SAF/AQS, JECC & many more…!